The EventDnsBase class
(No version information available, might only be in Git)
Represents Libevent's DNS base structure. Used to resolve DNS asyncronously, parse configuration files like resolv.conf etc.
Sommario dellla classe
Tells to read the domain and search fields from the resolv.conf file and the ndots option, and use them to decide which domains(if any) to search for hostnames that aren’t fully-qualified.
Tells to learn the nameservers from the resolv.conf file.
Tells to read a list of hosts from /etc/hosts as part of loading the resolv.conf file.
Tells to learn as much as it can from the resolv.conf file.
Indice dei contenuti
- EventDnsBase::addNameserverIp — Adds a nameserver to the DNS base
- EventDnsBase::addSearch — Adds a domain to the list of search domains
- EventDnsBase::clearSearch — Removes all current search suffixes
- EventDnsBase::__construct — Constructs EventDnsBase object
- EventDnsBase::countNameservers — Gets the number of configured nameservers
- EventDnsBase::loadHosts — Loads a hosts file (in the same format as /etc/hosts) from hosts file
- EventDnsBase::parseResolvConf — Scans the resolv.conf-formatted file
- EventDnsBase::setOption — Set the value of a configuration option
- EventDnsBase::setSearchNdots — Set the 'ndots' parameter for searches