(PECL crack >= 0.1)
crack_getlastmessage — Returns the message from the last obscure check
crack_getlastmessage() returns the message from the last obscure check.
This function is EXPERIMENTAL. The behaviour of this function, its name, and surrounding documentation may change without notice in a future release of PHP. This function should be used at your own risk.
The message from the last obscure check or
FALSE if there was no obscure
checks made so far.
The returned message is one of:
- it's WAY too short
- it is too short
- it does not contain enough DIFFERENT characters
- it is all whitespace
- it is too simplistic/systematic
- it looks like a National Insurance number.
- it is based on a dictionary word
- it is based on a (reversed) dictionary word
- strong password
- crack_check() - Performs an obscure check with the given password